Mitten's Papercrafting

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hippity Hop Monday!!

Welcome Monday [H]ippity Hoppers!  We are all getting so excited about the forthcoming Ippity releases - I think they'll be as fabulous as the current crop...let's get started!

Here's my IHHC7 Challenge card - black with white as the neutral and red as the color.  I think it came out great!  It uses images from "Devoted," and "Because of You," and the sentiment from "Straight from the Heart."



This card (with the now infamous Asian paper) uses the birdcage and sentiment from "Because of You."  I really like this set.





And, finally, Christmas cards.  I discovered the SCS CCC10 Challenge and realized that I can stamp Christmas cards all year long!  No set is more versatile than "Kissmas and Mistletoe" from Ippity.  I adore this tree stamp.  So, I have already completed ten of my Christmas cards to send out this year.  Hopefully, when Christmas comes I'll remember where they are:-)










In honor of the blog hop, I am running on one-day sale on two sets - "Devoted," and "Life's Little Moments."  They are each $19.99 today and the first two orders get a bonus - a small acrylic block (cards pictured not included).  Shipping is free to U.S. purchasers - regular rates will apply to international orders.  Just go over to the sidebar and place your order!

If you want to see the rest of the blog hop, go back here .

Thanks for hopping by!

Jennifer

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Zito said...

Great cards Jennifer! Love that infamous Asian paper!

January 25, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger maiahs_momma said...

pretty card :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

January 25, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All pretty cards and loving the gold highlights! Great inspiration!

January 25, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the black white and red card :)

January 25, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Rachel B said...

Jennifer, all your cards are fabulous! I love how you framed the LOVE sentiment on the first and I adore your Christmas card. Just perfect!

January 25, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger StampinCathy said...

All the cards are so pretty.

January 25, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Kim Dellow said...

Oh so pretty, love them. Kim

January 25, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Beautiful cards! Great work Jennifer!

January 25, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger farmhouse-story said...

cute cards-esp. the xmas tree set!

January 25, 2010 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Angie Blom said...

these are all wonderful cards, love your colour choices.

January 25, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Robynccgirl said...

Great cards!

January 25, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Rona said...

gorgeous!!

January 25, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love love love the gold ink on your second card! Great stuff:) TFS!

January 25, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Love your valentine card! Will have to check out the CCC10 challenge on SCS!

January 25, 2010 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are all great creations!!TFS!!

January 25, 2010 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Lisa H. said...

great cards! love the embossing.

January 25, 2010 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Beautiful! Great cards!

January 25, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger ♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Beautiful cards. I do like that Asian paper! :)

January 25, 2010 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Great cards! I laughed when I saw the Christmas card because I remember being so so happy when I was done with those :)

January 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Jules! said...

Great cards! They are all so different....love that.

January 25, 2010 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Very nice!

January 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home