Mitten's Papercrafting

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another JustRite Stampers Challenge

I can't tell you how excited I was to find these JustRite stamps a couple of weeks ago.  This week's challenge is to make a bookmark - so I made some magnetic ones I've been thinking about for some time now.  I found this adorable apron template here and added my own twist to it.  I decided to make some little favors for a cooking class, maybe for a bachelorette party.  The aprons stand up but each pocket contains a little magnetic bookmark.  They came out looking so adorable that I plan to give them as gifts - along with a magnetic hook for the refrigerator.  So, when you are cooking, you can take the bookmark out and mark your recipe page.

Of course, all I own is this cute little set called "Homemade Treats" so my entry had to have a cooking theme.  I used several of my fabulous Ippity papers and I think these little aprons look pretty cute!






Leave some love and wish me luck:-)

Jennifer

4 Comments:

Blogger klarcher said...

This is absolutely the greatest idea, I love it. They would be perfect for a bridal shower or a house warming gift. Great job

June 20, 2010 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Steph Ackerman said...

Great idea and soooo cute.

June 21, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Marge said...

WOW!!! Well, now that I've seen your bookmarks, maybe I can hope for an Honorable Mention. My simple one is done, but too dark now to photograph, so have to upload tomorrow! These are absolutely AMAZINGLY adorable & I see right now that you will be the big prize winner this week -- and a nice prize it certainly is!!!

June 22, 2010 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger kathy s said...

Thanks for the inspiration and the chance to create a card with it. Love your apron and bookmark- this would look great on a fridge to hold a short list too.

June 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home