Mitten's Papercrafting

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Unity's Birthday - Dream Big

Unity Stamp Company is celebrating its third birthday today!  Make sure you check out their blog.

Since we do not seem to be having our usual Ippity Hippity Hop tomorrow I thought I'd throw up a tag I made this morning.  I was feeling inspired after taking a class at Stamp Asylum in Plano yesterday. Although the butterfly stamp in the class was from Stampers Anonymous, my home creation is from  Unity.


This tag was used to demonstrate adding dimension by using three shades of ink and stamping them all over the tag.  The class used a lovely botanical butterfly/moth stamp that was a row of four butterlies and moths.  However, my beautiful Webster's Pages Butterfly Itty Bitty worked perfectly at home,  Plus, it has the great sentiment included, all for about six bucks or so!  I just took a piece of ribbon from a Christmas package that blended perfectly to be the topper.  Gorgeousness!!

Happy Birthday, Unity!!!!!!

Jennifer

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home