Mitten's Papercrafting

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Online Card Class Week 3

I used one of the alternate color combinations to make this adorable card...I am still trying to get enough time to make the first color combo - I had to clear out my dining room for company so now I can start making cards and a mess all over again:-)


As you can see, I am still working with Kristina's fabulous Week 2 sketch.  I love it!!


I know my card is not in this color scheme:-)  I used one of the alternates they gave us the other day:-)  All stamps are by Unity.

I have learned so much in the first three weeks of this class - Week 4 starts tomorrow!!
Have a great week everyone!!

Jennifer

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pierre Mercer said...

Very nice poost

May 4, 2022 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home