Mitten's Papercrafting

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Card Camp - Week 2 Color Challenge

I am loving the card camp put on by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner!


This is the color combo and here's my card. I used the amazing Ippity set "New Season, New Wonder" for the apple and the sentiment.  The background is the Ippity single "A Bit of Burlap."   I absolutely love this card and this combination!


And, a closeup...

The apple was stamped in Distress Ink "Barn Door" and the watercolor orange is "Wild Honey" that I brushed on.  I also used twine from My Mind's Eye and a red flower brad to finish it off.  Sweet!!

I know you need these stamps so rush over to the side bar to get yours today:-)

Jennifer

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayatri said...

Love the apple. Looks real! And the burlap background is awesome :) Great card!

July 6, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

This card is so cute! I love that burlap stamp---it adds such texture! And adding that watercolor over your apple really adds some pop to your card---lovely! Thanks for the blog visit~it's a thrill to have someone besides my mom come by~ :D

July 8, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home