Mitten's Papercrafting

Friday, July 8, 2011

Unity Friends with Flair!!!

TGIF or not - it just means my vacation is almost over:-)  Now, I will have to go out in the 100+ degree heat every day.  Drat:-)

Here are a couple of thing I made this week - the card uses stamps from the May 2011 Kit of the Month. You can find it here and it's on sale!  Where else could you find so many fabulous images in one place?! I added a chipboard butterfly and used Tattered Rose Crackle Paint on it - I love the way it turned out.  The paper is "Fine and Dandy" by My Mind's Eye - one of the mini pads that I adore!


The tag didn't turn out exactly as I planned - originally the plastic charm was going to hang from the ribbon but I didn't punch the whole big enough before I turned the heat gun on it.  This is from "She Said" which I can no longer find on the Unity site.  The flowers are from the Unity and Donna Downey classic "Insightful Meadows" that you can find here.  Next time I am stamping the woman on a circle and putting her in the center of a flower.  It will look fabulous!



Now for a little Ippity and you can get it from me!


New Season, New Wonder

Party Hat Wishes


Thankful for You


Happy Friday, everyone and remember to get your Ippity here!!

Jennifer

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Kary said...

Wow, you have been busy, Jennifer! Lovely cards and tags!!

July 8, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger michib said...

awesome projects! love the colour combinations and great idea on putting 'She' in the middle of a flower - love it!

July 8, 2011 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Anne Tussing said...

Fantastic cards and tags! Love the pretty colors and paint distressing on the first one!

July 8, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

These are all beautiful! I really love the soft and pretty colors in the first card!

July 8, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Houses Built of Cards said...

Love you colors on all of these - they are FABULOUS!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

July 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger sharon g said...

WOW, thanks for showing so many cool projects! I love the goldly orange tag

July 8, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh the burlap on white on kraft, must CASE that idea... great projects.

July 8, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Ruby said...

Beautiful projects.

July 8, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Tenia Nelson said...

What awesome creations!!!! tfs!!!!

July 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Emily Keaton said...

All of these are terrific, Jen!! What a great collection of projects. The colors and papers you used on that top one make it my favorite. :)

July 8, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

She will look awesome on a flower! So many great projects, thanks for sharing!

July 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Jillisgram said...

Looks like you were very busy! Nice projects.

July 9, 2011 at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home